The Solvang City Council will be meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Monday to possibly adopt a budget for the fiscal year starting July 1, 2016 and ending June 30, 2017.
Other topics that will be discussed and possibly adopted include revised usage and rental fees for the Solvang Veteran’s Memorial Hall building; an update to the Alamo Pintado Creek bike/pedestrian bridge project and amendments to the massage establishments ordinance.
Each council member will also give an oral report regarding their positions with the following groups
- Santa Barbara County Association of Governments
- Air Pollution Control Board
- Joint Wastewater Committee
- Finance Committee
- Chumash Tribe
- Indian Gaming Benefit Committee
- California Joint Powers Insurance Authority
The meeting will be held in council chambers at 1644 Oak Street in Solvang. For more information and the agenda packet log onto www.cityofsolvang.com